Terms & Conditions
On engaging the services of Marshall Masters Photography the client agrees with the following terms and conditions
- The following bullet points are specific terms that apply to architectural photography including real estate
- Marshall Masters Photography retains copyright. This overrides section 21(3) of the Copyright Act 1994 in accordance with section 21(4)
- Agent / Client has the right to use purchased media for sales marketing only of the property involved for a 12 month period or until sold which ever comes first, agent or vendor may not distribute, reuse or resell media without express written permission of Marshall Masters Photography.
- The agent is responsible for communicating with the seller/tenant and to have the property ready for services at the time of appointment: revisit fee may apply if a revisit is requested
- Cancellation and postponements must be advised at least 24 hours before scheduled time otherwise a cancellation fee of %50 total shoot cost may apply
- Travel fee of $0.80 per km for properties outside a 20km radius of Mount Maunganui will apply .
- Overdue invoices – interest of 7.5% per month charged for invoices more than 14 days overdue
- In case of unsatisfactory performance a 24 hour limit applies from the moment the agent/ client receives the final product. if communicated within these 24 hours the client has the right to hold Marshall Masters to perform until results are satisfactory.